Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream soothes sensitive and reactive skin with plant-based ingredients that naturally calm inflammation and redness.
- Hydrates the skin
- Relieves redness
- Calms irritation
- Antioxidants: Centella Asiatica Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Cell-communicating ingredient: SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-11, SH-Polypeptide-9, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- Skin brightening: Morus Alba Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredients: Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
How to use:
As the last step of your skincare routine, apply a small amount where necessary on areas of sensitivity or irritation or use all over. Lightly tap the cream into the skin for better absorption.
Precautions: For external use only.
- Silicon oil
- Artificial color
- Artificial fragrance
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Candelilla Cera, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 60, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Guaiazulene, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arachidic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-11, SH-Polypeptide-9, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
- A natural moisturizer that's also in our skin
- A super common, safe, effective, and cheap molecule used for more than 50 years
- Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier
- Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot)
- High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin