- Unclogs pores and promotes cell turnover for even texture.
- Brightens the skin.
- Soothes inflammation.
- Diminishes the appearance of blemishes.
- Removes stubborn dead skin cells.
- Tea Tree Leaf Extract - It contains concentrated 10,000ppm of tea tree extract which is one of the most well-known natural ingredients for acne treatment.
- 14,5 % Centella Asiatica Extract - Also commonly known as "tiger grass", it is a powerful extract that can help to calm down redness and irritation. This extract contains three main components: Madecassic acid, Asiatic acid, and asiaticoside that can replenish your skin barrier.
- AHA, BHA, PHA - These three naturally-derived exfoliating acids are the star of the products to help remove the dead skin cells. It can prevent the formation of clogged pores and acne.
- Niacinamide - Brightening, oil-control, and anti-inflammatory properties
How to use:
Step 1: This Miracle Cream is best used after the toner and serum steps of your skincare routine. First, take a good amount of cream and apply it to your skin
Step 2: Gently tap and massage the cream into your skin so it's fully absorbed. In the morning follow up with your favourite SPF.
Skinrecipe's Tips 😊:
- Start with your cheeks as they can be the driest part of your face. Then apply the cream to your forehead, nose and T-zone, next chin, neck and ears.
- If you're new to exfoliating products, start off slowly with this product. You can start using them 2-3 times in a week, then increase the frequency gradually to every single day.
- Reduce the frequency or stop usage if you notice any negative reaction on your skin such as redness or burning sensation.
Centella Asiatica Extract (70.78%), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract(10,000ppm), Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Fructan, Albatrellus Ovinus Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Betaine, Allantoin, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Adenosine, Ceramide NP, Oleanolic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid(100ppm), Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactobionic Acid(100ppm), Citric Acid(11ppm), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Please do not use it on broken/damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.