- From the very beginning, BOJ knew they wanted ginseng as the base ingredient for the eye serum because there are multiple studies showing that ginseng is effective in improving wrinkles due to containing abundant amounts of saponins. Ginseng is a well-known herbal ingredient with excellent efficacy.
- Vitamin A was, without a doubt, the number one ingredient we wanted to combine with ginseng.
- There are two types of vitamin A used as cosmetic ingredients, retinol and retinal. Our most important task was to achieve ingredient stability and reduce skin irritation at the same time.
- 2% (active ingredient 0.02%) of retinal stabilized in the form of liposomes was blended into the formula so that customers can experience retinal for themselves.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol
- Cell-communicating ingredients: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Retinal, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide
- Skin-identical ingredients: Glycerin, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP
How to use:
After smoothing out the skin's texture with toner, pump the serum 1-2 times and apply it around the eyes or the entire face.
Water, panax ginseng root extract, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, caprylic/caprictriglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, niacinamide, butyleneglycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, cetearyl olivate,butylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, tromethamine, carbomer, glyceryl stearate,macadamia ternifolia seed oil, adenosine, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, dextrin,cholesterol, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, retinal, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols,phytosteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, silica, sodium hyaluronate,tocopherol, aluminum/magnesium hydroxide stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate,pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ceramide np, palmitoyltripeptide-5, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun