Viscosity controlling: Polyisobutene, Polyisoprene, Cellulose Gum
How to use:
1. Completely dry spots of acne and affected areas after cleansing them.
2. Detach a sterilized film and peel off spot patches according to the already cut line.
3. Slap circular patches on troubled skin areas and wounds.
4. Once patches have fully absorbed discharge and the color turns white, detach the patches carefully.
Polyisobutene, Polyurethane-9, Polyisoprene, Cellulose Gum
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Please do not use it on broken/damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.