- COCAMYDOPROPUL BETAIN (COCONUT OIL) - It is a common and benign ingredient. Active ingredients obtained from coconut oil have good compatibility with surfactants. Using this compound helps the skin to maintain skin hydration.
- Aloe vera extract - This is a plant commonly used since ancient times, present in most skincare products, aloe vera extract helps to soothe and regenerate irritated skin, and it has great antibacterial properties that help fight acne.
- Hazelnut extract - Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, quick healing of wounds and scars.
- Green tea leaf extract - soothes irritated skin, antioxidant effects
How to use:
- Use the pump to remove the cleansing gel on wet palms and lather the cleansing gel using friction.
- Clean make-up-free skin with circular movements and rinse with lukewarm water.
Store in a cool and dry place, protect from high temperatures and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.