As you can imagine, it feels slippery at first. But it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no residue. Because of its unique texture, it is better to pat over than spread over the face.
- Antioxidant: Snail Secretion Filtrate
- Skin-identical ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine
- Soothing: Allantoin, Panthenol
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount on the forehead and nose area
2. Apply a large amount and massage enough over the cheek area
3. Pat lightly under the eye
Case 1: Cleansing - Toner - Advanced Snail 96 Power Essence - Cream - Sun Cream
Case 2: Oily skin or for the summer use
- Use snail day and night: AM - Snail Essence, PM - Snail Cream
- It is not recommended to use both at the same time
Case 3: With other essence or cream
- Cleansing - Toner - Advanced Snail 96 Power Essence - Other Essence - Cream - Sun cream
- It is recommended to use snail essence prior to another essence. Wait until it completely absorbs into the skin before putting on the next skincare.
Snail mucin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Natri Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Please do not use it on broken/damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.