Why is Retinol needed?
As we age, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen and elastin. At the same time, substances outside and inside the body also begin to disrupt the skin barrier, including collagen, elastin, and fat. This will cause obvious signs of aging on the skin such as pigmentation, sagging, and wrinkles on the skin. So how to effectively improve the skin? Retinol uses and how to understand them?
Retinol is one of the most well-known active ingredients in the Vietnamese skincare community for promoting more youthful and beautiful skin. However, this active substance needs to be used correctly and according to each skin type in order to avoid unwanted skin diseases.
The mechanism of action of retinol on the skin consists in removing the cornified layer, supporting the process of stimulating new cells, and supporting the production of collagen, so that the skin looks brighter and younger every day.
The main ingredients:
- Encapsulated Retinol - Advanced technology of encapsulating retinol into a complex of several layers of stable emulsifiers that deliver oil-soluble active ingredients to the skin. This will help protect the retinol from evaporating and irritating the skin during use. It supports cell proliferation, stimulates collagen synthesis, is used to prevent aging, and improves skin pigmentation.
- C-pep Tricoll (palmitoyl tripeptide-1) - A synthetic fatty acid binding peptide that can help repair visible skin damage and boost the skin's defense factors. This active ingredient is especially helpful for sun-damaged skin, such as fine lines and rough texture. It supports skin firming, improves elasticity, and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid - Micromolecular hyaluronic acid penetrates even the deepest layer of the skin. Bonding with water molecules nourishes the skin comprehensively.
- Vitamin B3 - Plays an important role in the natural exfoliation of the top layer of the skin. Blocks the process of transport and dispersion of melanin to the epidermis, helps brighten the skin, and prevents melasma and freckles.
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin after toner and follow with moisturizer.
Note: The product is recommended to be used in the evening, sunscreen should be applied during the day to prevent harmful effects on the skin.
Full ingredients list:
Aqua, C15-19 Alkane, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Gluconobacter/Honey Ferment Filtrate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-1, Retinol, Hydrolyzed Egg Shell Membrane, Dihydroxypropyl Arginine HCl, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, 1,3-Butanediol, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Cyloside, PEG-3 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Cyclopentacycloxane, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Do not use it on broken/damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.