About the product:
1. Mild gel cleanser gets rid of the unpleasant smell of old keratin and oil 3.5 times more enriched with 16 amino acids than normal green tea, Beauty Green Tea is combined with saponin-enriched green tea root extract to keep the skin hydrated even after cleansing.
2. Non-foaming cleanser for hydrating morning cleansing Gently massages the skin to lift away sebum and impurities produced overnight and helps the skin stay hydrated and makeup-ready.
Squeeze an appropriate amount and lather up. Smoothly massage over your face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
- Antioxidant: Camellia Sinensis Leaf ExtractSkin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
- Soothing: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Fragrance / Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol
About glycerin - superstar ingredient:
- A natural moisturizer that's also in our skin
- A super common, safe, effective, and cheap molecule used for more than 50 years
- Not only a simple moisturizer but knows much more: keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy (liquid crystal) state, protects against irritation, helps to restore barrier
- Effective from as low as 3% with even more benefits at higher concentrations up to 20-40% (around 10% is a good usability-effectiveness sweet spot)
- High-glycerin moisturizers are awesome for treating severely dry skin