1. Sweep the inner curve of the brush from the root to tip of lashes.
2. Using the outer curve, retouch the ends and bottom lashes for length and volume.
How to cleanse properly:
1. Mild Cleansing
- Shake well before using and put an appropriate amount on a cotton pad.
- Apply to eye and lips area and hols for several seconds, then wipe out with downward strokes.
2. Neat Cleansing
- Apply as you're applying mascara to each and every lash.
- After about 1 minute, gently wipe out with a cotton pad.
3. All Cleanse and once - Cleansing oil
- Before washing your face, pump 2-3 times into clean, dry hands.
- Apply to dry skin, massaging gently but firmly to remove all the make up and impurities. Close Your eyes and melt down the mascara on your lashes by gently massaging in circular motions.
- Add a bit of water and massage until it becomes milky. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, BUTYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONEACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DEXTRIN PALMITATE/ETHYLHEXANOATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CERESIN, SILICA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE +/-IRON OXIDES(CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), ULTRAMARINES(CI 77007), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA