WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
Low pH formula gel cleanser doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture. It's also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a skin-happy pH of 5! Skin is mildly acidic !
Oily skin's pH is lower dry, sensitive skin's pH is higher.
- Tea-tree oil: control oily skin, shrink pore size.
- Natural BHA: refine skin texture.
Don't get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night! Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
1. For AM time: Dispense the cleanser and massage onto wet skin to dissolve and wash away sebum, dirt, and dead skin, leaving skin extremely soft and comfortable.
2. For other times: Wash with your normal cleanser first, and do a second wash with Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser on your sensitive skin. Gently massage onto the skin and rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult a physician if needed.
- Please do not use it on broken/damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect product from heat and direct sun.