1. Use AM and PM after wash, toner, and serum.
2. Use only the small amount on affected area where skin is easily irritated, prone to acne, and oily.
1. Can be used as a soothing cream after acne extraction.
2. Best for combination or oily skin types. (To get more efficient result, apply the cream directly on the acne right after toner).
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water: A popular ingredient for its wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Zinc Oxide: A common ingredient used for physical sunscreen formulas.
- Zinc PCA: An ingredient that controls sebum production while moisturizing skin.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Viola Yedoensis Extract, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract.