- Natural AHA derived from Apple + Glycolic Acid - Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and reduces the appearance of fine lines, large pores, and acne scarring.
- Anti-acne: NiacinamideCell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide
- Exfoliant: Glycolic AcidSkin brightening: Niacinamide
- Skin-identical ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Panthenol
1. We recommend usage for evenings as this is high-concentrate, and spread lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell in the serum/essence stage after using skin and toner to clean skin texture.
2. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face, to absorb by tapping softly with fingertips.
3. If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose is removal of whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes lightly with lukewarm water.
4. Only after fully absorbing AHA 7 whitehead Power Liquid, use other essence and cream, and the next morning do not forget to use sunscreen such as sun cream.
Skinrecipe's tip 😊:
Start using only once a week, then build up to 2-3 times a week. Don't mix with other exfoliants. Be sure to use SPF during the day.