- Extracts excess oils and impurities from deep within the pore
- Creates a moist environment to speed up recovery
- Acts as a physical barrier to protect against UV rays & dirt
1. Cleanse the area around acne blemishes, pimple and completely dry the area.
2. Select a patch of a bigger size of acne blemishes, pimple and attach the patch to the area.
3. Do not change the patches until the size of the acne blemishes, pimple gets reduced, so that the patch can absorb the impurities sufficiently.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach of children.
- Works for blackheads, whiteheads, and ripe pimples with a visible head (pustules). It won't work for blind pimples or acne sprouting from the deeper layers of the skin
- If your pimples have an opening, disinfect the area or cleanse your skin before applying a hydrocolloid patch to avoid bacteria from getting trapped inside
- Can be used any time of the day
Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane